Benefits of Deep Pinning
Deep Pinning is unparalleled in its capacity to permanently repair inadequate footings with its unique “top-to-bottom” approach to the problem.
Ten Key Benefits of Deep Pinning:
- Transfers the loads on a failed footing down to solid underlying bedrock.
- Provides a permanent, Guaranteed solution unique to the field of underpinning – anywhere.
- Reduces the uncertainty surrounding traditional and more modern stop-gap underpinning methods that fall short of providing support on stable founding layers.
- Pad footings under timber floors and other structural footings can be Deep Pinned to rock even where site conditions include very low head clearance and tight access using our hand-operated hydraulic equipment and novel techniques.
- Excels in reactive and deep clay sites.
- Deep pinned underpins are unaffected by future changing ground conditions resulting from events such as leaking pipes, tree roots, geological anomalies and seasonal reactive clay variations.
- An adaptable and consistent solution, supporting the footing evenly on bedrock at varying depths across the site not at an arbitrary depth regardless of the bearing capacity of the profile.
- Deep Pinning usually penetrates rock, passing through weak weathered layers to refuse on a sound surface.
- Very efficient installation – the corner footing of a house can be deep-pinned to over 6m in a few hours.
- Simply, the smarter and 100% reliable underpinning solution.